Where are my J.Brooks Boutique designs created?
All JB Exclusive designs are limited edition and manufactured both in-house and by our local production partners. We are based in Atlanta and proud to produce our designs right here in the heart of the South.
Our Curated Collection is a unique ready-to-wear collection sourced by the designer herself from other designers and manufacturers located both nationally and internationally.
What is Afterpay?
AfterPay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest. More on Afterpay can be found here.
How do I return an item with AfterPay?
Please check that your return meets our return policy here. If you are within the return policy, once we receive your order, you will be issued a store credit. Please keep in mind that you are still responsible for finishing payments with Afterpay. If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send returns back to AfterPay.
When should I expect my orders to ship?
Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days of purchase via USPS, unless otherwise noted in the product description. Pre-Orders and made-to-order items ship within the time frame listed in the product description. A tracking number will be emailed when orders are shipped and should arrive within 2 - 4 business days.
What does “Pre-Orders” mean and when will I receive my pre-order items?
Some J. Brooks Boutique items are offered in limited quantities and are known to sell out very quickly. Pre-ordering your item will guarantee you get your item before it sells out. You will be charged at the time you place your pre-order. Please note, pre-orders will not ship out until the date noted on the pre-order item.
OH NO! I entered the incorrect mailing address. What do I do?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you. There are 3 ways to ensure that we have the correct address on file for you.
- Create an account with us here on the website and update your personal information, shipping address, or payment methods anytime.
- Respond to your confirmation email with the updated shipping information. When you receive your confirmation email, it will ask you to verify your mailing address. Simply respond and let us know you need to update your shipping information. Please try to update your information 24-48 hours after the confirmation email.
- Send us an email at email@example.com, and we will do our best to get your information updated, so your outfit gets to you safely. This is the best method for updating your shipping address if your order was placed more than 48 hours ago.
I don’t want to do this, but I need return a purchase. What’s the process for requesting a refund or exchanging an item.
At this time, we are unable to offer refunds; however here’s a breakdown on returning your product for store credit:
- We will be happy to issue you a store credit on orders returned to us within 7 days of your package being delivered to you.
- For example, If your package was delivered to you on January 1st and you'd like to return it, the package is due back to us on or before January 7th.
- To initiate a return, please click here.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- Unfortunately, we are not be responsible for lost or stolen packages due to postal error or theft, so it is advised to send items back via a trackable method.
- All made-to-measure items are final sale.
- Storewide sales, BOGO (buy one get one) sales, items marked final sale, and last chance clearance items are final sale.
- Packages returned after the 7 day window will be returned to sender
I just bought a skirt and it's a bit stiff. Will it soften over time?
We use authentic African print wax cottons, which are most notable for their waxy outer-coating. While the wax is used to preserve the vibrant colors and ensure the it doesn't fade, it also makes the fabric stiff and takes a few washes to soften up. After a few wears and washes at home, your skirt will feel much softer and hang more naturally.
Do you have reviews from previous customers?
We sure do, and we’d love for you to peruse them. Our reviews can be found here on our Facebook page: www. facebook.com/jbrooksboutique/reviews. Did you want to leave a review? Go ahead, we’d love that!