Protect your Delivery with Navidium Shipping Protection
In an effort to provide more safety, assurance, and insurance for our customers, we are happy to offer Navidium Shipping Protection. Navidium is a shipping insurance company that offers complete protection for J. Brooks Boutique shipments and orders. Simply add Navidium to your cart at checkout to safeguard against any unforeseen hiccups that may arise.
By purchasing Navidium Shipping Protection, we will reship your order free of charge in the event of damage, loss, or delivered by the carrier, but not received. In the event that a replacement is not available, we will issue you a refund.
What's considered a lost package:
- Shipments that state 'delivered' by the courier but you did not receive it.
- Domestic shipments where tracking shows 'in transit' for 7 days or more.
- International shipments were tracking shows 'in transit' for 30 days or more.
What's considered a damaged package:
- Items that were damaged in transit.
- Some of your order is missing due to the box/package opening during transit.
What's not covered:
- Packages that have GPS location evidence that it was delivered to your property or at a secure location.
- Missing packages or packages returned to sender due to incorrect address information provided by the customer.
- Delivery delays.
- Orders that have not shipped yet.
- Orders held in customs.
How to submit a claim:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our customer service team will assist you within 1-2 business days.
What to include in your claim email:
- Subject line: Shipping Protection Claim for order <insert order number>. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation email.
- Description of issue.
- Photo evidence of damage if applicable.
- There is a 7 day waiting period for orders marked as delivered. Oftentimes, these orders show up within 2-3 days of being marked as delivered.
We will continue to track your package. Should it appear, we will ask that the package be shipped back to us at our expense.
What happens after your claim has been submitted:
- After your claim has been submitted, please allow us 7 business days to work on your claim.
- Once your claim has been approved, we will send you a replacement if available, or issue you a refund back to the method of payment on file.
By selecting Navidium Shipping Protection, you agree to these terms:
- Navidium Shipping Protection is optional, but by deselecting shipping protection, we will not be liable for lost or stolen packages, including packages that are confirmed delivered by the carrier, but not received.
- If shipping protection is not purchased, the customer will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for the lost, stolen, or damaged package. Please use the resources below to file a claim with the carrier in the event that the package has been lost in transit & Navidium Shipping Protection was not purchased:
- Packages will not be reshipped, nor refunds given in the event that packages are lost, stolen, or shown delivered, but not received by the carrier, and no insurance was purchased.
- We reserve the right to classify your package as delayed if there are known delays in your area.
- Shipping protection does not cover packages that has a GPS location or photographic evidence that it has been delivered to your property, is with a neighbor or at a secure location.
- We reserve the right to deny claims due to insurance fraud, and/or abuse.
- Shipping protection is non-refundable.
- Shipping protection can not be canceled after an order has shipped.
If you would like to purchase Navidium Shipping Protection prior to your order being shipped, please email us at email@example.com.